Because some poop took that lovely idea I had for a blog title last night...

Monday, March 5, 2012

Welcome to Needles and Bread!



If there was a way to merge blogs, I would totally do that. My other blog was getting boring, so I wanted to change the domain and make it all cool and stuff, but NOOOOOOOOOOOO, I'm a technologically unadvanced teenager (rare, I know. we're going extinct...) and can't find that stupid bar that lets you change the blog's domain and everything, so I have no choice but to create a new blog. But I did ask for a domain to make all cool and stuff, and just like making a painting, you can't start a new painting on a used canvas!! Hah, that was a good analogy... Just like that guy who came to talk about how his son commited suicide back in 2003, he said that his art teacher told him, "You can make an ink blot into a butterfly". I love that quote it's so touching!!!

As you can tell, I go on rants and tangents. A lot. So that is a bit of what to expect here, other than you know, needles, and bread. Bread is delicious. Using needles to make pretty things is fun... Just like this Coach bag, I will make a fortune with my bare hands! (Except, I'm not gonna use other people from third-world countries getting paid barely anything for back-breaking work, but that's besides the point I was trying to make... And I'll need lots of needles to make this bag... Okay I'll shut up now...)

Keep Killing!... Time! Yeah :)
P.S./Disclaimer: I, in no way, own the image used in this post. I'd rather be safe than sorry, so I'm just putting that out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment